Amplify 2019 - February 22-23
Presenter Call for Submissions
The Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation hosts an annual event, Amplify, to support educators of color in the Kansas City metro area. The event brings together seminal thought leaders and practitioners from across the country with teachers and leaders of color from the Kansas City region.
Despite the exceptional talent that comes to present at this event, Kansas City has incredible education leaders that have developed promising practices within education to support children and educators of color. We are seeking workshop submissions for our 250+ conference to elevate the expertise of our KC educators.
Important information you should know before submission:
- Presentations/workshops will only be 60 minutes.
- Presenters must currently be living in the Kansas City metro area
- Presenters currently work or have worked in the education field, and have experience in facilitating a group.
- Presenters cannot solicit a product or service.
- All presenters are volunteer and will not be compensated for their service.
- Presenters are welcome to participate in the rest of the convening outside of their session. Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
- This call for submissions will open from October 1 till October 11, 11:59 EST. The chosen presenters will be announced by October 22.
To begin applying, follow these three steps:
Step 1 - Create an account
Step 2 - Upload your professional photo where prompted
Step 3 - Start and complete the application (must log-in first)
(When your application is 100% complete, the application status will switch to a GREEN “Complete” status.)
Submissions are open until October 11, 2018.
AmplifyKC 2019 well be held on Feburary 22-23, 2019.
All applicants will be notified by October 22, 2019 with a decision on their application.